I was born and raised in Laguna Beach, CA and am currently located in Los Angeles, CA. I love hanging out at the beach, whether I'm snorkeling, skimboarding, or just lounging! I also enjoy running long distances and wheel-throwing pottery. I am studying computer science at USC, and I am particularly interested in web development. The internet is such a vast place and it's exciting to think that a site I worked on will reach such a broad audience. I like doing front-end design because I feel like usability and presentation of a product are fundamental to the impact it creates. Additionally, I also like doing back-end development because I value having an idea of the whole picture and because it's very interesting to see where the front and back ends of a website meet. Anyways, keep exploring my site, and if you want to reach me, then my contact information is listed at the bottom of the page.
6 Random Facts About Me
- My video game of choice is Mario Kart N64.
- When I retire I want to travel for the rest of my life.
- In another life I would study chemistry.
- I don't drink soda, coffee, or energy drinks.
- While I'm running I don't like to listen to music.
- I have a beagle named Bandit because he steals food.